Proudly celebrating more than14 years of service to oil and gas investors.
Putting the Investor First
- Harbor Resources LLC provides low-risk, multi-well oil and gas programs for investment consideration by sophisticated investors
- Investors are granted an ownership position in the programs' wells and, in turn, are entitled to monthly revenue disbursements from the cash flow generated by each successful program well
- Harbor Resources manages the risk often associated with oil and gas investments through its multi-well approach, strict evaluation process and invoice-cost structure – all of which enable the acquisition of more expensive, low-risk, high-demand drilling projects
- Harbor Resources considers scores of domestic drilling projects generated by independent geologists or other oil companies to include in its multi-well programs
- Drilling projects that satisfy initial screening criteria must undergo an evaluation by Harbor Resources' management and its team of highly distinguished third-party consultants to determine their validity and probability for success
- Harbor Resources invests heavily up front on project evaluation and acquisition in order to mitigate investors' risk on the back end and, ultimately, increase return probabilities
- Harbor Resources further increases return probabilities by providing investors the opportunity to pay their share of each project's actual drilling and completion costs, calling for investment capital only as needed
- Investors may receive up to 100 percent return on their investment before Harbor Resources receives its share
Whether you're a novice or experienced oil and gas investor or a student / educator, this book will give you an in-depth look at and newfound appreciation for the complex process of discovering and producing petroleum resources from the geology of oil and gas deposits, to where and how they are found, to the structure of prospective oil deals and the associated risk.