Proudly celebrating more than14 years of service to oil and gas investors.
A message from Joe Ireland, Managing Member of Harbor Resources, LLC:
I've been active in the issuance of oil and gas drilling projects for almost 30 years, so I've had the opportunity to learn a great deal about almost every aspect of the oil and gas industry. Here are the primary things that I think will help you select a good oil and gas investment:
- The longevity and credibility of the oil company issuing the drilling project are critical success factors.
- The selection of the right operating company that will drill, complete and operate the well on a monthly basis is also critically important.
- In addition to longevity and credibility, the operator must have experience in the project's area, have knowledge of the project's objective zones, have relationships with oilfield service companies in the project's area, and hopefully, already be operating wells in the project's area
- The geologist, who identifies the project to be drilled, must have extensive experience and knowledge of the project's area, have a proven track record in finding oil and gas and be willing to work cooperatively with the operator.
- The oil company must be aware of all drilling activities in the area and express its opinions to the operator supervising the drilling, and when it is time to make the decision to complete on not complete the well, utilize its knowledge and experience for its investors' benefit.
- The investors' odds for a successful oil and gas investment are greatly diminished by investing in wildcats and step-outs, even if they have 3-D seismic, as it has been proven that seismic readings are not always accurate.
- The investors' odds for a successful oil and gas investment are greatly diminished by investing in wildcats and step-outs, even if they have 3-D seismic, as it has been proven that seismic readings are not always accurate
- Finally the best way to provide investors the least amount of risk with the best potential for a reasonable return is to acquire a project in an existing, proven oilfield with little risk of depleted reserves.
YOUR GATEWAY TO A REPUTABLE, INDEPENDENT
OIL AND GAS COMPANY
Putting the Investor First
- Joe Ireland, Managing Member of Harbor Resources (Harbor), has been in the oil and gas industry for more than 30 years, and has established relationships with oil operators, oil companies, petroleum geologists, and petroleum engineers who provide quality drilling projects and expertise
- Harbor provides low-risk, multi-well or multi-pay oil and gas drilling projects for investment consideration by sophisticated investors
- Investors, individually, own a recorded undivided fractional working interest position in wells drilled and completed and have the freedom, with notification, to transfer or collateralize their producing interests
- Harbor manages the risk associated with oil and gas investments through its conservative approach and strict evaluation process in its efforts to acquire low-risk, high-reward drilling projects
- After Projects are selected to present to investors for their consideration, Harbor must purchase them and guarantee their seller that they will be drilled, or forfeit its acquisition expenses and its rights to drill
- Investors are immediately notified by e-mail of all drilling and completion activities concerning projects as well as their production, changes in production, etc.
- Harbor has an accredited business rating with the Better Business Bureau due to its consistent communication with investors and attention to their needs and concerns